This month’s featured equipment is the one of the world’s most popular earthmoving choices. Caterpillar’s best-selling D10 dozer was first launched in the 1970s and remains the benchmark for versatile, durable dozers.
The CAT D10R model precedes the current D10T and this particular 2004 dozer for sale comes with the SU combination blade, ideally suited to a wide variety of earthmoving tasks.
The CAT D10R dozer, good for both heavy construction sites and mining sites, is renowned for its outstanding performance and excellence in fuel economy. The ACERT Technology provides optimal performance and helps the D10R dozer to reduce emissions and keep green targets in check. Features include:
- 3412E engine providing years of reliable service
- Engine/power train integration allowing critical power train components to work more intelligently
- Advanced modular cooling system that provides significantly more cooling capacity than conventional systems
- Electronic steering and transmission controls
- Modular component design allows fast in-field component exchange
DESIGNED FOR ENHANCED COMFORT AND PRODUCTIVITY
Caterpillar has consistently led the pack with their focus on operator comfort and the D10 range of Caterpillar dozers is no exception. The operator station is designed to reduce operator fatigue and streamline manual operations. The noise and vibration have been greatly reduced, and air circulation vents mean that your employees and your OHS Manager can breathe easy.
If you’re looking for a crawler dozer, the operational efficiency provided by our range of Caterpillar dozers for sale, is unbeatable. All our used Caterpillar equipment comes with the hours logged, so you know exactly what you’re buying.